F5 NETWORK ENGINEER (INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM)It / Cisco (Voice/Routing&Switching Security)
Talent Hunter is an IT and Telecom Recruitment Company ensuring best professional opportunities for talents in the high-tech industry and providing quick and cost-effective solutions to client companies seeking the best talent for their business.
We believe that each one of us is designing our live through the everyday choices we make.
“Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions” Edgar Cayce
Our client is an international European company, innovative payment solution brand, which is expanding their networking architecture team in Sofia. We are currently looking for a professional and experienced Network Engineer focused on F5 load-balancing products to upgrade and administrate the local and global network architecture.
F5 NETWORK ENGINEER
As a F5 Network Engineer, you will be part of the company’s Global and local IT Infrastructure Team responsible for the implementation and upgrade of new systems versions, products, and processes. Your role will be to participate in incident resolution and management tasks according to network optimization. You will investigate and resolve complex technical issues, configure protocols, perform system administration tasks and networking support for internal corporate system. You will also document and deliver reports on problem resolutions and measurements taken.
We would expect from you:
• Hands-on experience with load-balancing products and knowledge in F5 product portfolio
• Serious background in network system administration and configuration of routing protocols
• Understanding of innovation network conceptions and working experience with corporate and complicate network architectures
• Administration and configuration of Cisco devices
• At least 3 years of intensive experience as a System Administrator (Windows/Linux), Technical Deep Network Support in an international service desk environment or any relevant corporate network experience
• Certification in F5 or Cisco is a strong advantage
• Knowledge in Firewall conceptions
• Very good English skills – written and verbal
So are you ready to give an answer to tomorrow’s questions? If so, please send us your recent CV stating the reference code (F5) in the subject line and we will contact you if you have the required skill set!