NETWORK MANAGERIt / Cisco (Voice/Routing&Switching Security)
Talent Hunter is an IT and Telecom Recruitment Company ensuring best professional opportunities for talents in the high-tech industry and providing quick and cost-effective solutions to client companies seeking best talent for their business.
We believe that each one of us is designing our live through the everyday choices we make.
“Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions” Edgar Cayce
Our client is a bulgarian “Cisco Gold Partner” company, providing a wide spectrum of IT products and services. We are currently expanding a professional and experienced technical team as part of their IT Engineering/Networking Team in Sofia, the role is:
As a Network Manager, you will be part of the company’s Networking Team responsible for the client support of IT products and solutions of Cisco. Your role will be to communicate with client companies and to resolve IT technical issues related to the network and architecture. You will investigate and resolve complex technical issues, configure protocols, perform system administration tasks and networking support for corporate clients. You will also document and deliver reports on problem resolutions and measurements taken.
We would expect from you:
● Hands-on experience with Cisco’s products (Switching, Routing, Wireless, Security, VoIP);
● 3+ years professional experience in the field of networking;
● Experienced in configuring and managing core and access switches;
● Experience as a Senior Network Engineer or any relevant corporate network experience;
● CCIE or CCNP valid certification; higher vendor certification is a plus;
● Team management experience;
● Client-facing attitude and excellent soft skills;
● Fluent English.
The company offers:
● Great training programs;
● Challenging technical cases and nice work environment;
● Opportunity to work with one of the most innovative technical laboratories in Bulgaria;
● Chance for career growth in technical or managerial aspect.
So are you ready to give an answer to tomorrow’s questions? If so, please send us your recent CV stating the reference code (NM) in the subject line and we will contact you if you have the required skill set!