Senior Azure DevOps EngineerIt / .NET
Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
Talent Hunter has been a trusted recruitment partner to the IT and Telecom industry since 2008. We ensure that our candidates meet our clients at the right time and spot of their career development. We will be happy to accompany you on this professional quest!
“Give this world good energy “
Our client is international financial consulting company with broad spectrum of IT and analytic services and building a digital platform that makes it fast, easy and secure for audit, tax and advisory firms to adopt and manage artificial intelligence, smart contract and other new digital technologies. Backed by a worldwide partnership of professional services firms, we aim to play a leading role in a rapidly advancing digital transformation of audit, tax and advisory services.
Responsibilities and Tasks :
• Contribute significantly to the design, architect, building and support of a complex and robust cloud services automation platform inspired by the most modern approaches to software and infrastructure architecture
• Help set and implement technical vision and product road-map
• Implement security and data integrity solutions meeting the highest enterprise standards
• Stay up-to-date on latest developments in artificial intelligence, block chain and other technologies
• Participate in the evaluation and incubation of new audit & tax applications
• Drive analytics agenda, leveraging datasets to inform business recommendations
Required skills and experience:
• University Technical degree in IT;
• 5 + years of experience in full stack software engineering;
• 3 + years of experience developing Cloud Native/Micro Services applications;
• Experience with PowerShell;
• Knowledge in .NET, C# is highly desirable ;
• Hands on experience with bugs fixing integration and continue integration;
• Experience and knowledge with TFS, SaaS, PaaS;
• Experience developing and maintaining consistent and usable APIs;
• Experience with agile development technologies;
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Fluent in English;
Our client offers:
• Creative work environment and great team spirit
• Opportunity to improve your technical knowledge
• Competitive salary
• Attractive social benefits
…So are you trying to give good energy?
Please send your recent CV stating the position title (DevOps) in the subject line and we will contact you if you have the required skill set!
Give a chance to your dreams!
Licensed by MLSP, license N 1641, valid until 31.10.2018
Talent Hunter Ltd. informs you that part of the data you provide by sending your application is personal data and falls under the special treatment and protection of the Data Protection Law and the 2016/679 Regulation. The provided personal data will be processed for legally acknowledged purposes, related to the present job ad, as well as to the realization of the legal interest of the personal data administrator. Talent Hunter Ltd. processes, stores and uses the voluntarily provided personal data in the legally determined timeframes, guaranteeing their security and confidentiality. Please be informed that hereby you agree that Talent Hunter Ltd. might provide your personal data to governmental bodies and institutions, or third parties, when there is such obligation by law, or it is required for the realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in a recruitment process with the purpose of concluding a future labor contract. As per the internal rules of Talent Hunter Ltd. you have the right to access and edit your personal data, the right to be deleted and the right to object against processing, presenting or revealing of your personal data for purposes different from the ones, stated above.