VHDL ENGINEERIt / C, C++
Talent Hunter is an IT and Telecom Recruitment Company ensuring best professional opportunities for talents in the high-tech industry and providing quick and cost-effective solutions to client companies seeking best talent for their business. We believe that each one of us is designing our live through the everyday choices we make.
" The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do."
/ Ted Nelson /
Our client is an international software development company, specialized in integration and support of telecom software and innovative cyber technology solutions. For their Sofia based office, we are currently looking for an experienced Engineer in designing of FPGA solutions with main technology focus on VHDL or Verilog development.
• At least several years of experience implementing algorithms in VHDL or Verilog
• Proven background in working with Xilinx FPGAs or similar vendors
• Fluency in RTL design for FPGAs
• Strong understanding of industry standard communication protocols for test automation, e.g, USB, JTAG, RS232 and others
• A plus is also crypto experience and/or an interest in penetration testing
• Relevant Technical Degree
• Good command in English
If you are interested to learn more about the role, please, send us your recent CV in ENGLISH, indicating the Ref.No (VHDL) in the subject, and we will contact you if you have the needed skill-set for the role!