Our client is an intelligent data virtualization company. For their fast-growing Sofia-based team we’re looking for experienced Linux Administrator.
Requirements, responsibilities, and technologies:
- Experience with SQL, MDX, database concepts, Linux and data modeling;
- Deep knowledge in networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.) and troubleshooting;
- Experience with some of the following BI tools: Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Microstrategy, IBM Cognos, PowerBI, SAP BO, Qlik;
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning;
- Reproduce/Debug issues and as necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to core engineering, and provide the necessary documentation;
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes;
- Knowledge in scripting – Bash/Scala;
- Excellent verbal and written English;
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Private healthcare;
- Home office;
- Work in a fun, collaborative environment.
If you think this is the right challenge for you, please apply the contact form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!