Our client is a global Network service providing company, most famous for its solutions which combines on-demand infrastructure, automation, web-based portals to give their clients access to global connectivity.
We are currently expanding a professional and experienced technical team as part of their Networking Team in Sofia, the role is: Network Provisioning Engineer
Tasks to do:
- Update provisioning systems, records, and network diagrams;
- Activate and migrate global customer services as per Customer Project Management requests;
- Collaborate with global provisioning team;
- Escalate issues affecting effective service provisioning;
- Request and provide assistance to Field Teams and DC Remote engineers on patching tasks;
- Train & knowledge transfer on technologies, process, and platforms;
- Support internal teams on provisioning and network-related request;
- Management of existing network capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or other Computer Networking related field;
- 3+ years’ experience as network provisioning engineer, network support engineer, or network architect;
- Good understanding of network cloud technologies and cloud providers;
- Knowledge of Network Testing Standards and Network Monitoring Tools;
- Experience with multi-vendor network platforms;
- Cisco CCNP or equal certificate would be considered as a strong advantage.
The company offers:
- Challenging technical cases and nice work environment;
- Excellent social package and benefits;
- Flexible working shifts;
- Opportunity to work with one of the most innovative technical laboratories in Bulgaria;
- A chance for career growth in technical or management aspects.
If you think this is the right challenge for you, please apply the contact form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!