NETWORKING SPECIALIST / NOC ENGINEER
Our client is one of the leading international companies in the field of IT services. As they are expanding their projects in Bulgaria, currently we are looking for an experienced professional for the role of:
Networking Specialist/ NOC Engineer:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent industry education;
- Around 2 years as a Technical Support Engineer or Networking Specialist/ NOC Engineer;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience with Linux Server;
- Good networking experience- TCP/IP, routing/ switching, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SSH, VPNs);
- Scripting experience with Bash;
- Monitoring System (Grafana, Kibana, Nagios or similar);
It would be a plus if you have:
- Basic understanding of Web Services, SQL;
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies;
- Provides for the ongoing operations, availability, and stability of infrastructure, services, and networking.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and support of Linux operating systems, Intelligent Network services, databases, etc.
- Troubleshoot technical issues establish the root cause of problems, and form a solution or workaround.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of internal and customer technical issues.
Our client offers:
- Attractive compensation package.
- Career and Development – worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab.
- Work That Fits Your Life- possibility to work from home, and transition support through life events.
- Wellness and Health Programs.
- Exciting Workplace Experience.