Our client is a leading US-based company, founded in 2008, and specialized in developing innovative mobile-based software solutions. Senior Android Developer Our client is looking for a motivated and impactful team member who is ready for a challenge to build the history of a new company.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop features and user experience for our native application.
- Implement awesome user interfaces that will be used by millions of users.
- Maintain and improve existing code.
- Analyze bug and crash reports, fix problems, and optimize performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams such as the Android team, Audio/Video team, Platform team, and Operations team.
- Work closely with Product and Project managers to ensure alignment of feature development and releases.
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering with proven experience with Android/Java (at least 2 years of Android development on multiple target devices).
- Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done.
- Fun, positive attitude. Great communication skills and a healthy desire for collaboration.
- A knack for creating compelling UIs.
- Game development and design experience.
- Flexible, cross-functional, outstanding learner. Ready, willing, and able to jump into any conquer and challenge at this crazy startup.
- Passion for music, games, social experiences.
If you think this is the right challenge for you, please apply the contact form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!