SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER
Our client is a company, specialized in developing innovative mobile-based software solutions for iOS, Android, and Web with the purpose to bring the music back to its roots as a creative, participatory medium. As they are expanding their team in Bulgaria, currently we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer for the role of: Senior iOS Developer
Our client is looking for motivated and impactful team members who are ready for a challenge to build the history of a new company.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop features and user experience for our native application.
- Implement awesome user interfaces that will be used by millions of users.
- Maintain and improve existing code.
- Analyze bug and crash reports, fix problems, and optimize performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams such as the Android team, Audio/Video team, Platform team, and Operations team.
- Work closely with Product and Project managers to ensure alignment of feature development and releases.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering with 7+ years’ experience in Software Development (C++/Java) and at least 2 years of iOS/Objective C
- Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done.
- Fun, positive attitude. Great communication skills and a healthy desire for collaboration;
- A knack for creating compelling Uis.
- Game development and design experience.
- Flexible, cross-functional, outstanding learner. Ready, willing, and able to jump into any conquer and challenge at this crazy startup.
- Passion for music, games, social experiences.
If you think this is the right challenge for you, please apply the contact form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!