TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent industry experience;
- Around 2 years as a Technical Support Engineer;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience with Linux/ Windows Server;
- Good knowledge of networking and network protocol- TCP/IP, routing/ switching, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SSH, VPNs);
- Monitoring System (Grafana, Kibana, Nagios or similar);
- Application support experience;
It would be a plus if you have:
- Basic understanding of Web Services, SQL, and Jira;
- Knowledge of PowerShell or Bash Scripting, and Virtualization Technologies;
- Provides for the ongoing operations, availability, and stability for infrastructure and services, network, and storage equipment.
- Support the IT processes.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and establish the root cause of problems, and form a solution or workaround.
- Build, maintain and upgrade internal and customer environments.
- Ability to isolate problems between hardware and software and provide information to the appropriate engineering team.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Career and Development – worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab.
- Work That Fits Your Life - possibility to work from home, transition support through life events.
- Wellness and Health Programs.
- Exciting Workplace Experience.