BACK-END SCALA DEVELOPER
Our client is a leader in data management and cloud technology transformation. The company is revolutionizing Data Management, creating one-of-a-kind Virtual Engine, enabling their customers to design a unified user view of their data. For their team based in Sofia, we are looking for people, that are interested in Scala and have the desire to develop their skills and knowledge in this direction.
Back-end Scala Developer
- Have proven experience developing and delivering server software products
- Love solving difficult technical problems
- Thrive under the pressure of knowing the code you write enables the world’s largest organizations to run their most important analytical workloads
- Are maniacal about crafting powerful, scalable source code
- Enjoy working collaboratively with other motivated software developers
- Have deep experience in at least one of the following areas:
– Scala or Java programming
– Working with business intelligence applications such as Microsoft Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, or Qlik
– Working with query languages such as SQL or MDX
– Working with data platforms such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift or Snowflake
- You will working on a stack that largely involves Scala, and you will gain deep hands-on experience with key enterprise technologies such as Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, and Hadoop. You will also have the opportunity to work with Business Intelligence tools that speak SQL and MDX, and any other tools and technologies that the product connects do.The engineers there use git and Github for source code control, Slack for internal communications, Docker for development environments, Jenkins for builds, and Macbook Pros as work machines.
Our client offers:
- Additional medical insurance
- Flexible working time
- Home office possibilities
- Friendly environment and fun events
If you think this is the right challenge for you, please apply the contact form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!