Our client is a product company, that operates in the space industry. If you are a motivated and confident Automation QA Engineer who wants to be a part of a friendly working environment and work closely with cross-functional development teams to deliver world-class software, meeting the highest standards of technical certification that the industry requires, this role is designed for you:
- Actively participate in the product development cycle of various satellite modules for control, communication, power generation and distribution, etc.;
- Work in close collaboration with an experienced team of software, hardware, and mechanical engineers;
- Improve product designs by iteratively testing novel developments, creating logs, and reporting defects using bug-tracking tools;
- Manual and automation testing on production satellite modules before shipping them to customers;
- Design, write, and execute test plans and test cases for complex features.
- 1+ years of experience in testing Embedded Systems;
- Experience with a scripting language (preferably Python);
- Experience with electronic test instruments (advantageous).
We will be happy to discuss our potential mutual path with you!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
If you think this is the right challenge for you, please apply the contact form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!