Our client is an industry leader in data virtualization and cloud transformation, enabling enterprises to modernize application architectures and accelerate business intelligence, A.I., and Machine Learning initiatives. It accelerates enterprise multi-platform and multi-cloud adoption with greater agility, performance, and security – all without disrupting the business. You can join their team based in Sofia as a Senior DevOps Engineer. You can also work fully remotely from every part of the country.
What will you do in this position?
- Automate configuration management and deployment of applications using the best practices of CI/CD
- Development and optimization of the Linux infrastructure
- Cloud deployment and container environment integration
- You will be responsible for the automatization, monitoring, and maintenance of the systems
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn and advance professionally by working with various technologies, developing automated and scalable cloud solutions.
What you need to be suitable for the role:
- Foundation in a language like Python or very good scripting skills with Bash
- Experience with AWS (or any other cloud provider)
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Proficiency of Linux/UNIX infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins, Git, containers
- Additional health insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pre-tax benefits to help with the daily commute
- Comprehensive health packages to keep you healthy
- Dental package to keep you smiling bright
- Flexible hours
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Coffee, tea, and other fluids
- Boardgames, card games, and occasional mind games