Talent Hunter is an IT and Telecom Recruitment Company ensuring the best professional opportunities for talents in the high-tech industry and providing quick and cost-effective solutions to client companies seeking the best talent for their business. We believe that each one of us is designing our lives through the everyday choices we make.
“Your job will fill much of your life, and the only way to be completely satisfied is to do what you believe is a good job.”- Steve Jobs
Technical Support Engineer
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent industry experience;
- Around 2 years as a Technical Support Engineer;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience with Linux/ Windows Server;
- Good knowledge of networking and network protocol- TCP/IP, routing/ switching, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SSH, VPNs);
- Monitoring System (Grafana, Kibana, Nagios or similar);
- Application support experience;
It would be a plus if you have:
- Basic understanding of Web Services, SQL, and Jira;
- Knowledge with PowerShell or Bash Scripting, and Virtualization Technologies;
- Provides for the ongoing operations, availability, and stability for infrastructure and services, network, and storage equipment.
- Support the IT processes.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and establish the root cause of problems, and form a solution or workaround.
- Build, maintain and upgrade internal and customer environments.
- Ability to isolate problems between hardware and software and provide information to the appropriate engineering team.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Career and Development – worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab.
- Work That Fits Your Life - possibility to work from home, transition support through life events.
- Wellness and Health Programs.
- Exciting Workplace Experience.