Our client is a global Network service providing company, most famous for its’ solutions which combine on-demand infrastructure, automation, web-based portals to give their clients access to global connectivity.
We are currently expanding a professional and experienced technical team as part of their Networking Team in Sofia. The role is:
Network Support Engineer
On a daily basis you will have to:
- Executes network monitoring of all technologies and services:
- Performs troubleshooting in case of incidents to resolve incidents with customer services:
- Manage incidents and customer request tickets in the ticketing system
- Executes level 1 support for network and services;
- Provides support for the daily operation of computer and communication systems and networks.
- 1+ year of networking support experience;
- University degree in Computer Science or relevant;
- Advance English language skills;
- Working experience in using MPLS, L2, and L3 networks;
- Good knowledge of MEF standards.
The company offers:
- Challenging technical cases and nice work environment;
- Excellent social package and benefits;
- Flexible working shifts;
- Opportunity to work with one of the most innovative technical laboratories in Bulgaria;
- A chance for career growth in technical or management aspects.
If you think this is the right challenge for you, please apply the contact form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!