SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Our client is a Bulgarian software development company established in 2011. Their portfolio includes work with companies such as PLEX SYSTEMS, a Rockwell Automation company, and an industry leader in cloud-based intelligent manufacturing solutions – MES, ERP, IIoT, SCP. Their primary scope is the development and support of Plex DemandCaster, cloud-based software for flexible supply chain planning.
- Design, implementation, and development of software
- Analysis of existing problems and identification or development of system requirements
- Accurate estimations and reliable risk management
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- At least 5 years of related professional experience
- Solid fundamentals knowledge in OOP, design patterns, and data structures
- Experienced in C# – .Net Framework or .Net Core
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET and ASP.Net Core
- Knowledge and experience with relational DBs – MS SQL Server
- Strong advantage – AWS Storage and AWS Forecasting
- Work experience on projects with implemented CI/CD and cloud infrastructure – Azure DevOps will be considered an advantage
- Experience with DevExpress will be considered an advantage
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Angular or Vue.js will be considered an advantage.
Our client offers:
- Work-life balance with flexible working place and hours
- Private health insurance plan
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Opportunity to work remotely, or to attend the office depending on your preferences
- Friendly lean-agile environment
- Personalized training and development programs
- Regular team buildings and social events
We will be happy to discuss our potential mutual path with you!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
If you think this is the right challenge for you, please apply the contact form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!